Saturday, January 10, 2009

let's go somewhere else, you bitches


Well muthafuckin shit.
I just JUST got back from a potluck at the small forest home of my stylish forest friend.
It was boring.
I felt boring too... all self-conscious and afraid to show my brash and politically-incorrect side that loves to come out in group situations.
What the fuck?
I'm beginning to tire of this place, this country even. I wish to move to Oklahoma or New Orleans and start my life anew, where I don't have to worry about those beautiful "cool" people and their misuse of the word "phallic" (also, "blasé"). Now I'm sure New Orleans has those people too; I just have a very romanticized vision of my life there that has a lot to do with porches and bourbon and singin' the blues about crocodiles on the bayou. And I like that vision. That vision gives me happiness.
So shut up.
Anyways, after coming home from this situation wherein I felt I had to prove my steeziness time and again, I can't help but think that my current group of friends is so much better. They are not VIP at all the festivals; they don't fuck "famous" DJs; they don't have private art parties or anything glamourous, really. And thank God.
Anyways, enough of that.
I'm going to Peru in a few days so hopefully I don't get malaria.
Hopefully you don't either.
What was I talking about?
Ah who cares.
I'm going to go roll a spliff.
yours in bad humour,
sclb

1 comment:

  1. bitter tea gathers no moss.

    glamour is a facade. literally, look up the etymology. charade, facade.

    ReplyDelete